What is Yoga Therapy?
- alleviate symptoms of many physical heath conditions from insomnia, Parkinson’s, herniated disc, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, high & low blood pressure to Diabetes & MS
- improve mental health & illness; including Clinical Depression & Chronic Anxiety
- support & improve effectiveness of ongoing clinical treatment; such as for cancer
- provide rehabilitation after injury or operation
- manage stress, anxiety and its toxic effects on body & mind
- help you to identify the root of discomfort, imbalances, habits & challenges that you are facing
- help you find clarity, purpose & direction
- keep you anchored & healthy as you ride the waves of an inevitably fluctuating, busy life
To discuss how Yoga Therapy may be able to support you or to book an appointment please contact Hannah Rzysko on email@example.com or 07446 962 576
You may also leave a message, make an enquiry or book an appointment via the Chamomile Clinic: 01843 299 439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.