1. BEGINNERS MEDITATION
Saturday 29th April 2017 10.30 – 12.30
1 Explanation of how it works – change in brain frequencies
2 Different kinds of Meditation – Visualisation, Guided, Nothingness, Dynamic
3 Practice a) Visualise a rose
b) Sound eg Gong as in Buddhist temples
- Guided Healing Meditation for self/others
- d)Meditation – journey to sanctuary to meet female/male within
Saturday 13th May 2017 10.30 – 12.30
- Finding the right Vitamins and Herbs and the doses
- Balancing Chakras and Healing with a Pendulum
- Finding leylines – negative and positive energy
- Finding something on a map or plan such as a safe place to sleep
Not to be used for materialistic purposes ie lottery nos. Tuning into higher Self.
Please bring a pendulum on a string or chain, preferably, of a fairly neutral substance such as wood, glass or plastic, rather than a crystal.
3. MORE MEDITATION
Saturday 27th May 2017 10.30 – 12.30
- Explanation of how the brain frequencies change and what can be achieved.
- A view of Spirit Guides and Spiritual Team mates and their roles in our lives
- Meditation focusing on meeting Spirit Guides ; Power Animals: The Inner Child and The Wise Self etc in Guided Meditation.
It is not necessary to have done the Beginner’s Meditation Course to do this one, but if you have, the initial revision on how to trigger the brain patterns is still of value.
Saturday 10th June 2017 10.30 – 12.30
EXPLANATION OF DIFFERENT TYPES OF HEALING, WITH TIME TO PRACTICE
a) Battery – being charged with energy, which is passed into the client.
b )Visualisation – developing the ability to see into the body and using colours to direct and change stagnant energy.
c) Channelling Guides etc
d) Using a pendulum for healing
e) How to protect yourself and close down your own chakras.
Please bring a pendulum.
5. WORKING WITH THE MOON
Saturday 8th July 10.30 – 12.30
EXPLANATION OF HOW THE MOON AFFECTS EVERYDAY LIFE
a) Moon Meditation
b)How the moon spends 2/3 days in each sign of the zodiac in it’s monthly orbit and the effects on our bodies , mood, energy and health.
c) Full Moon; New Moon; Apogees;Nodes and Eclipses and how we are affected
d) Planning for travelling; days out; operations and therapies; hair cutting, planting etc.
Saturday 30th September 10.30 – 12.30
POSITIVE THINKING AND ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS – understanding how your unconscious mind affects your conscious mind.
a) Meditation with Affirmations
b) Building a story around a message you want to convey, with an example
c) Scrapbook – draw and write what you are dreaming of. Cut out pictures and put in photos
d) Write affirmations inside cardboard hearts and decorate. Put up in the home.
Please bring clipboards; writing material; possible relevant photos and pictures and a scrapbook