ITHMA Diploma (Therapeutic Massage & Clinical Aromatherapy), IIR Dip. (Reflexology), PGCE, Advanced Reiki Practitioner.
Donna Robbins is a complementary therapist and tutor with Advanced training in Aromatherapy, multiple style of Massage, Reflexology and Reiki with over 20 years training and experience. She has spent her career working within private practice and for charitable organisations, with a broad range of clients and also specialising in HIV, AIDS and Cancer support.
Using both Eastern and Western approaches to Aromatherapy and Bodywork, Donna is able to work with you on a physical and energetic level, tailoring your treatment to treat your specific needs. Always promoting positive health and well-being through natural alternatives.
Her post-graduate qualifications include:
- Aromatherapy and Massage for Pregnancy, Labour and Post-Natal Care
- Aromatherapy and Menopause
- Ayurvedic Aromatic Indian Head Massage and Chakra balancing
- Acupressure and Meridian Massage
- Advanced Ayurvedic Aromatic Indian Head Massage
- Tibetan Acupressure Head Massage
- Supporting those living with HIV and AIDS
- Advanced Massage and Bodywork
- Injury Prevention Massage (Working without the hands e.g. like ‘No Hands Massage’),
- Russian Aromatics,
- Slavic Massage,
- Thai Yoga Massage,
- Rocking and Pulsing
- First Aid.
Donna is also qualified tutor and lectures in Therapeutic Massage, Acupressure & Meridian Massage, Advanced Massage & Bodywork and Aromatic Indian Head Massage. Courses for beginners to advanced can be arranged for groups, individuals and couples.
To make an enquiry or to book an appointment please call the Chamomile Clinic: 01843 299 439, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Donna direct: 07756 459427, or email: email@example.com