Welcome to The Heavenly Healing Gardens, Glamping in the heart of Margate at The Chamomile Clinic!
We have created an extra special retreat for you in sunny Margate. Our spacious, secluded and comfortable eco-cabins are now available as a welcome holiday on Airbnb!
Set in their own part of ‘The Magical Healing Garden’ our cabins are furnished with full size beds, all bedding, towels, water and our organic teas. Plus an outdoor shower, compost loo, large outdoor dining table to seat 12, fire pits, gas hobs, crockery, cutlery, plates & large fridge.
We can also serve you a delicious nutritious organic breakfast: eggs from our local farmer, fresh juices, coffee anyway you like it. We can help with special diets and we make our own gluten free bread!
Treatments by the Chamomile Clinic are available. For the perfect healing holiday you can book a session with one of our therapists too!
Book 1 cabin for up to 4 people or both cabins for up to 8 people and the whole private garden space is yours too!
What is included
- a private wooden cabin, sleeping 1-4 people in full size mattresses with all linen provided
- a hot outdoor shower, screened from the rest of the garden, for fantastic outdoor bathing
- bath, hand and face towels for each guest
- a wonderful solar-powered compost loo – a fire pit (charcoal and firelighters can be purchased) and a gas burner
- a 12-seater outdoor table. crockery and utensils to cook with if you want
- option to order a cooked breakfast to be served in the morning (sample menu – organic free range poached eggs on gluten free toast, organic coffee any way you want, including soy, nut and lactose-free milks, freshly prepared carrot, apple, ginger and kale juice)
- dedicated entrance and path to the cabins
- private, secluded space around the cabins (please note, that at some times Monday – Friday there may be other people using the other cabin in the space. This will be minimal and likely to be yoga, pilates or similar)
- cabin where all doors and windows lock
We really enjoyed our stay at the cabin. It’s a lovely room in the middle of a beautiful backyard. Triston was a very helpful host and very easy to communicate with. Especially the location was perfect as it is lying in between Botany Bay and the old city which are both beautiful! Really recommend this place for a short stay in Margate.Lisa
It took me a while to persuade my friends that a compost toilet and outdoor shower were going to make for an enjoyable stay but they were won over as soon as we checked in- would def stay again, lovely place.Sol
We had a lovely time here. The cabin was cosy, and tastefully decorated, with nice touches like the homemade teas! There are beautiful beach walks nearby and it’s within easy reach of the old town. Triston and Sorrell were welcoming and friendly hosts too. I would definitely recommend it.Susan